Monday, September 27, 2010

Teeth Diving and Stranded with Attractiveness

Worst Date – Entry 9
(There were other pictures that might have been better suited for this entry, but my stomach couldn't handle them.)
“(didn't happen to me--happened to a friend)
Once upon a time, a friend of mine was really excited to go on a date with this guy. She was even more excited when she found out he was going to take her to the tumbling gym. So, she went and was having a great time. They played for a while and decided to do crazy jumps into the foam pit. My friend ran hard, jumped high, but then landed too close to the edge where she hit her two front teeth which both broke in half horizontally.  With blood everywhere my friend managed to somehow get out of the foam pit, though she was in shock, not to mention a lot of pain.
So, what would a good date do at this point? Oh, I don't know... take her to the hospital? You would think so, but NO! The jerk, tells her (more or less) that she can suck it up and they can go get ice cream, or she can be a wimp and he can take her home. Not knowing what to say, she ends up going to get ice cream with him. She didn’t eat much because, you know, her teeth were snapped in half! After that, he just took her home! What a knight in shining armor.”
Best Date – Entry I
“My freshman year, I was involved in an intense prank war with a girl in Helaman Halls.  One weekend in February, she and two of her accomplices busted into my dorm room, blindfolded me, led me kicking and screaming outside, handcuffed me to a random BYU guy (who was also blindfolded), and drove us up into the canyon.  Then, they got rid of the handcuffs, equipped us with a camera, and left us there to find our way back home.  
It turns out that my fellow kidnap victim in the canyon was extremely attractive.  He was also smart, funny, genuine and down-to-earth, and I got to know him really well after two hours walking through the Provo suburbs.  Who knew that all I had to do to snatch a great date was to get kidnapped and abandoned on the outskirts of town?
I should point out that at the end of this story, I came back into my dorm room to find all of my belongings, walls, floor and ceiling plastered in aluminum foil, but that was more a part of the prank rather than the date.”

No comments:

Post a Comment