Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blundering Bumps & Lowflying Highlights

Email me your stories soon. 
Thanks to those who have already submitted!
Worst Story - Entry #1 



For my story, it isn’t so much that the date itself was bad, just the way I handled it, especially at the end. I met a guy in one of my classes and we had gone on several dates throughout the semester. On a date, right before we left to go our separate ways for the summer, we were walking down the street, and he put his arm around me. I leaned in encouragingly, but I guess I was a little too encouraging because I ended up leaning him into a couple walking by. Then, when he dropped me off, I started to say “I will see you later” but in the middle of the sentence, I realized I wouldn’t really be seeing him for quite a while, and so instead I said, “I guess I will see you…NEVer.” He didn’t call me after that for some strange reason. 
Best Story - Entry 



My last boyfriend was going to UVU and had his pilot's license so we went up to the Salt Lake international airport to fly in the small personal planes. Unfortunately, the weather was stormy so we couldn't go up in the air, but we still had a blast because we got in the plane and listened to all the pilot jargon through the headphones and taxed around the parking lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment