Monday, September 20, 2010

Snowboard Smackdown & San Francisco Summer City Sights

Worst Story - Entry #2 

Before my mission I took a girl (who I was really trying to impress) snowboarding. Not a good idea in the first place (at least if you're me). As the ski lift moved in behind us to pick us up and take us up the mountain, my snowboard got caught in the snow, twisting me out of the chair and sending me sliding down the little ramp we were on while my date proceeded up the mountain. To add insult to injury, the lift operator stopped the entire lift so everyone, including my date, could turn around and laugh at me. OK, I'm sure that's not why he stopped it, but I was humiliated nonetheless as I looked up and saw my date laughing hysterically at me. Then on the way home I found out that she was a MAN!

OK, that last part obviously didn't happen but I really want that Quarry gift certificate.

For "the best" date stories, I'll have to put you in contact with any girl I've ever taken out.



Best Story - Entry B 
At the beginning of the summer I met a cute, funny, nice guy, only problem was… he was leaving a couple days later for an internship in California. He called throughout the summer and we had a fun time getting to know each other over the phone. Then, at the end of the summer, my family and I went on a vacation to San Francisco and that’s where the cute boy and I had our first date. We had dinner and then went for a walk along the bay. We had a fun time talking and laughing, and when we came to a bench he asked if I wanted to sit down. We sat and looked out over the beautiful city lights as they reflected off the bay. So romantic! However, as Mark Twain once said, “The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco.” To remedy the chilly night, the cute boy was kind enough to put his arm around me to keep me warm. ;) We’re now dating, which I’d have to attribute in part to that wonderful first date!

No comments:

Post a Comment