Monday, September 27, 2010

Calculating Cones and Brevity is Best

Worst Date – Entry 8

"I went out with a BYU math major and part of the date was, of course, going to the BYU creamery for ice cream cones. After deciding what we wanted, my date began to figure out the price of our “big” purchase by pulling out his calculator. He informed me that he needed to make sure that he was staying within his budget."

Best Date – Entry H
(Note the weirdness of this photo.)
"One of the best (first) dates that I had at BYU: The guy took me out to dinner and we ate and talked for two hours and he took me home.  I have had too many marathon first dates.   Two hours was just perfect.  It wasn't too long.  It wasn't awkward.  It was just right, and it lead to subsequent dates."

No comments:

Post a Comment